Followers

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Blog On

There is nothing like doing a Camino to bring to the forefront what is really important in life. I'm happy to be home. I missed my friends and housemates (my sisters), my bed, large cups of coffee, and real vegetarian food. I also missed work. No, that's a lie. I didn't miss work at all but I missed several of my colleagues who really are some of my best friends. Most especially my officemate, S, who brings a great deal of laughter, joy, and perspective to everyday office life and doesn't eat fish for lunch or smoke cigarettes, my workout partner, H, who pulls me as much as he pushes, and my best friend who will remain anonymous because he would be embarrassed if anyone knew we were really friends...just kidding R. Let's be honest, I'm the one who would be embarrassed.

It was pointed out to me by my loyal followers (both of them) that my blog has become a disappointment because towards the end of my walk I wrote less and less, and when I returned home I stopped writing altogether. It was then I realized my loyal followers needed to get a life. But, since my blog has become an important source of entertainment for them-which has me a little concerned but whatever, it's their lives- I will keep blogging, just for them…who am I to disappoint?

No comments:

Post a Comment